Adrianna C. Paige
Adrianna C. Paige is an associate at Rinos Martin & Sabongui. She began her practice in Orange County handling the defense of premises liability and product liability claims. Mrs. Paige began representing Los Angeles public entities in 2007. Since joining Rinos & Martin, she has continued representing governmental entities in medical malpractice and civil rights matters in state and federal court. Mrs. Paige has authored several successful writs and appeals.
Mrs. Paige graduated from UC San Diego in 1995 with a B.A. in Political Science and from California Western School of Law with a J.D. in 1999 where she was on the law review Editorial Board of the International Law Journal.
Activities and Affiliations
- Admitted to California State Bar
- Admitted to United States District Court, Central District of California
- Admitted to United States District Court, Southern District of California
- Admitted to United States District Court, Northern District of California
- Admitted to Court of Appeal, 9th Circuit
- Member, Orange County Bar Association